HBO has renewed the drama series Succession for a third season, it was announced by Francesca Orsi, EVP, HBO Programming.
Created by Emmy, Oscar and WGA nominee Jesse Armstrong (In the Loop), Succession kicked off its ten-episode second season on 12 August and is currently debuting new episodes the same time as the U.S. every Monday at 9am exclusively on HBO GO and HBO with a same day encore on HBO at 10pm. Beginning where season one dramatically left off, season two follows the Roy family as they struggle to retain control of their empire, and while the future looks increasingly uncertain, it is the past that threatens to ultimately destroy them.
The second season of Succession continues to track ahead of season one’s performance, with the season two debut delivering a series high across HBO’s platforms on its debut night.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 180 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020