ACMP Change Management Europe 2019 Conference focuses on broadcast and digitalisation
At the European Conference of the international Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP), experts from industry, academia and consulting will examine topics that play a decisive role in the areas of digitalisation and change in a manner that is both interactive and relevant to the real world.
A number of presentations will focus on the disruption caused by modern broadcast technology, an area where change management is increasingly in demand. Essentially, the focus is always on measures companies can use to implement transformations together with their employees as smoothly as possible.
According to the German chapter of ACMP, there is a lot of catching up to do in the broadcast sector when it comes to change management. The most state-of-the-art technology implementation cannot achieve the desired efficiency gains if it is rejected by the very people who work with it. According to ACMP Global Board Member Rainer Dunkel, three crucial factors in particular need to be supported by targeted change measures: IP infrastructures as technical disruptors, increased cross-media workflows and agile working methods. All this represents an enormous change for employees.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 180 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020