Viewers will no longer have to wait a year for their next instalment of TV’s most talked about summer series, as ITV confirmed that during 2020 there will be two series of Love Island on ITV2.
Love Island is the most watched programme of the year for adults aged 16-34, across any channel.
The show has hit new heights in its fifth series this summer, breaking the 6 million viewers mark for the first time, in terms of four-screen consolidated viewing.
There have been over 2 billion impressions on Twitter so far this series, and the Love Island account has over 3 million instagram followers.
In early 2020 Love Island will be back in an all new location, with the first series of the year bringing the sunshine to viewers at home from a brand new villa in South Africa.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020