CAKE has announced a deal with ABC in Australia for 52 episodes of preschool series.
Kiri and Lou will air daily on ABC Kids from 1 July at 17.50 following the series’ premiere on TVNZ in New Zealand and CBC Canada earlier this year.
Kiri and Lou follows the friendship between Kiri, a feisty little dinosaur and Lou, a gentle and thoughtful creature, as they explore a ‘forest of feelings’ through laughter, song and adventure. Joined by motherly Pania, sensitive Dalvanius, who disappears completely when he feels shy and Sorry, a small but extremely fast little animal who cares about everyone’s feelings, Kiri and Lou invites children to learn about kindness, empathy and how to get along. With warm-hearted and gently humorous storylines, Kiri and Lou is an original and imaginative show full of fun and adventure that will entertain the whole family.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 80 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 44 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 39 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020