ITV Studios Global Entertainment announces new appointments
ITV Studios Global Entertainment has appointed two new senior hires to its Asia Pacific team, with Bharti Mittal being confirmed as Sales Director for South Asia and Zoe Tsui joining as Head of Content Sales, Greater China.
Mittal, who will be based out of ITV Studios Global Entertainment’s new base in Mumbai, was most recently working for Discovery Networks across its APAC business, and before that, held content and sales positions with Viacom 18/IndiaCast Media Distribution, Go Quest and Zee Entertainment.
Tsui meanwhile joins ITV Studios Global Entertainment, working out of its Hong Kong office, from BBC Studios, where she held the same role, overseeing sales of its full slate of content, including natural history, drama, documentaries, comedy and more. Prior to this, she spent 10 years with Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment International in its China Representative Office.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 82 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Medialink granted exclusive distribution rights to ‘TSUKIMICHI -Moonlight Fantasy-‘ and ‘Joran The Princess of Snow and Blood’ from Nippon TV in Asia territories excluding Korea 40 views | posted on March 8, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 37 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 36 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020