Endemol Shine International and Heliconia H Group renew Thailand Local Masterchef Versions
Endemol Shine International announced they have renewed MasterChef Thailand for a third season as well as a second season of MasterChef Junior Thailand with Heliconia H Group in a deal negotiated by Endemol Shine International’s Senior Sales Director Daryl Kho. Both series will air on BBTV CH7.
MasterChef Thailand has been awarded National Winner for Best Adaptation of an Existing Format at the 2018 Asian Academy Creative Awards, Best Variety Show Award at the 2018 Nataraja Awards, Best Television Program Award from the 2018 Dara Daily Awards and Program of the Year Award at the 2017 Fever Awards.
MasterChef Junior Thailand Season 1 was the highest rating show for a reality format adaptation on Digital Terrestrial Free TV as well as the No. 1 hashtag trending show in Thailand during the broadcast period.
MasterChef is the worldwide smash hit format that sets out on a nationwide quest to find the best amateur cook in the country. A cook whose passion, creativity, technical skill and love of food means that they are truly a MasterChef. Through tough individual and team challenges, our amateur cooks are judged by some of the country’s top chefs and distinguished food critics. It’s a life-changing journey for many, but only one will be crowned the nation’s MasterChef.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 195 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 106 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 48 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020