Gandi Baat famed Anveshi Jain is living her dream at present with back to back web shows, regional films and now a Bollywood movie. Arjun and Nitesh are the youngest producers from Gujarat who have given few amazing hits in the past, says Anveshi.
The poster launch saw producers Arjun Singh Hada and Nitesh Piparekar, Director Kachhadia, and Anveshi Jain among others. Jain, who has lately wrapped up the shoot of her Gujarati film ‘G’ mentions how her director Mayur Kachhadia was so impressed with her performance that he signed Jain then and there for the next Bollywood project (Ghostana) that he was planning. Ghostana will be shot in a palace of Rajasthan.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 8,911 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 59 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Indonesia’s pride, Viu Shorts! is back with 16 short films by Indonesian students 50 views | posted on July 28, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 50 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020