Accedo One powering Magenta TV from Deutsche Telekom
Accedo the video experience pioneer, has built and delivered Deutsche Telekom’s Magneta TV service on Amazon Fire TV.
Magenta TV offers a rich live and VOD video experience, giving subscribers access to as many as 75 channels, 45 of which are in High Definition. Users can also fine tune their preferences and settings in-app to get a personalized experience.
It has been developed using Accedo One, the application platform from Accedo, designed to support the development of feature rich video applications across multiple devices. Thanks to ready-to-use integrations and cross-platform libraries, Magenta TV can be scaled quickly and easily across other platforms.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 340 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 80 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 66 views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 52 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020