Vertiv has named Hitesh Prajapati as the new country manager for Singapore. Vacating his previous role with Vertiv in Malaysia, Hitesh’s appointment comes at an apt time when Singapore is witnessing unprecedented growth in data centre and colocation industries, fueled by the rapid pace of digital technology particularly mobile computing, internet of things (IoT) and cloud computing .
Aside from leading and managing the overall business operations, Hitesh will seek to strengthen Vertiv’s participation in various segments like telecom, commercial facilities and urban infrastructure apart from data centres. As the world’s leading provider of critical infrastructure technologies, Vertiv ensures that the digital infrastructure runs continuously and evolves with business needs.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 65 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 57 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 49 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 33 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020