MEASAT collaborates with Travelxp for 4K Asian Distribution
MEASAT Satellite Systems Sdn. Bhd. (MEASAT) announced an agreement with Celebrities Management Private Limited (CMPL) to distribute the Travelxp 4K HDR channel across the Asia Pacific.
The international travel channel will join MEASAT’s leading UHD video neighbourhood at 91.5°E, where it will be distributed to television platforms and operators in more than 100 countries across Asia.
Based in India, Travelxp 4K is India’s first 4K / UHD channel and the world’s first 4K/UHD HDR travel channel. It offers hundreds of hours of world-class travel programs from all over the world. Filmed in breath-taking imagery, Travelxp 4K brings the experience and excitement of travel closer to the viewer than ever before. It is produced by CMPL.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 106 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 65 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020