MEASAT collaborates with Travelxp for 4K Asian Distribution
MEASAT Satellite Systems Sdn. Bhd. (MEASAT) announced an agreement with Celebrities Management Private Limited (CMPL) to distribute the Travelxp 4K HDR channel across the Asia Pacific.
The international travel channel will join MEASAT’s leading UHD video neighbourhood at 91.5°E, where it will be distributed to television platforms and operators in more than 100 countries across Asia.
Based in India, Travelxp 4K is India’s first 4K / UHD channel and the world’s first 4K/UHD HDR travel channel. It offers hundreds of hours of world-class travel programs from all over the world. Filmed in breath-taking imagery, Travelxp 4K brings the experience and excitement of travel closer to the viewer than ever before. It is produced by CMPL.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 87 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 77 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 76 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 52 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020