Broadcaster RTP in Portugal has commissioned another best-seller from Talpa’s catalogue, the patriotic and nostalgic game show I Love My Country. Portugal is the 34th country to license this format. The show is expected to air later this year as a weekly prime time show and will be locally produced by Shine Iberia.
Whilst the format has been around for many years, it is still reaching new territories on a regular basis. Besides the news in Portugal, I Love My Country recently launched with great success in The Middle East and has an extraordinarily high recommission rate across the globe. The show is marking its 9th season in Slovakia, its 11th in Hungary and Poland while in the Netherlands a 15th season is coming up! This makes I Love My Country makes one of the strongest entertainment titles in the format landscape today.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 74 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 54 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 51 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 48 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020