Cartoon Network and Timezone unveils Branded MRT Train in Singapore
A bespoke MRT train launched in Singapore this week and can be seen racing down the tracks for one month. It has special Cartoon Network and Timezone artwork designed to cheer up passengers on their daily journeys.
The co-branded train from Cartoon Network, the leading kids’ entertainment channel, and Timezone, the operator of 12 family entertainment centres around the city, will operate on the North East Line. It will travel to all 16 of the line’s stations, from HarbourFront to Punggol.
The train has six carriages, each with characters from We Bare Bears, Ben 10, The Powerpuff Girls and Adventure Time. Each carriage also features calls to action for the Cartoon Network channel and Timezone arcades messaging so passengers and fans know exactly where to go and what to do for even more fun.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020