Telemundo’s La Reina Del Sur Season Two features Miami Symphony Orchestra soundtrack
For the first time ever, the Miami Symphony Orchestra records soundtrack for a television series, Telemundo’s much anticipated La Reina del Sur Season Two, which premieres Monday, April 22 at 10pm/9C. This musical collaboration marks yet another historic milestone as the network continues to raise the bar in the production of premium video content for US Hispanics.
The creation of the soundtrack is the result of the partnership between Eduardo Marturet, Music Director and Conductor of the Miami Symphony Orchestra, and Latin Grammy-nominated composer and musician, Alberto Slezynger, working together with Marcos Santana, President of Telemundo Global Studios, who is also Showrunner and Executive Producer of the series. The music score was created by Alberto Slezynger and his team at Personal Music, exclusively to accompany the series’ diverse storylines, from the romance to the suspense to the fast-paced action and was interpreted by a complete symphony orchestra of over 50 musicians, conducted by the world-class director Eduardo Marturet.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 53 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 36 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020