A&E Network to premiere original nonfiction series
I Was a Child Bride: The Untold Story is produced for A&E by Sirens Media, an ITV America company. Executive Producers for Sirens Media are Jessica Sebastian-Dayeh, Jordana Hochman, and Sara Nichols. Elaine Frontain Bryant, Brad Abramson, David Doss, Evan Lerner, and Amy Savitsky serve as Executive Producers for A&E Network with Elizabeth Vargas serving as Producer and Miguel Sancho as Consulting Producer.
Vanished in Paradise: The Untold Story — Thursday, May 2, at 9pm ET/PT
Elizabeth Vargas explores the mysterious disappearance of Hannah Upp, a 32-year-old teacher from Oregon, who vanished in the U.S. Virgin Islands in 2017 in the chaotic days between two category five hurricanes. While many questions remain about what might have happened to Hannah, her family and friends have reason to believe that she may be lost with no idea who she is, wandering in what doctors call a “Fugue State”– a rare form of temporary amnesia. Vargas will help retrace Hannah’s last known steps by sifting through clues from her past as well as speaking with Hannah’s mother, friends and law enforcement who are still actively searching for her.
Vanished in Paradise: The Untold Story is produced for A&E Network by Lincoln Square Productions. Executive producer for Lincoln Square Productions is Jeanmarie Condon with producers Eileen Murphy, Misha Rezvi and Ben Newman. Brad Abramson, David Doss, and Amy Savitsky serve as executive producers for A&E Network with Elizabeth Vargas serving as producer.
Dating App Horrors: The Untold Story — Thursday, May 2, at 10pm ET/PT
Dating apps have become an increasingly popular way for people to connect. In this one-hour episode, Elizabeth Vargas examines the largely unregulated dating app industry and explores the risks of dating online, which in some rare cases have led to assault, rape and even murder. Vargas explores this topic through interviews with lawyers, detectives and advocates, who all hope that discussing this development will prevent future experiences and protect users.
Dating App Horrors: The Untold Story is produced for A&E Network by Lincoln Square Productions. Executive producer for Lincoln Square Productions is Jeanmarie Condon with producers Siobhan Nolan O’Driscoll and Ben Newman. Brad Abramson, David Doss, and Amy Savitsky serve as executive producers for A&E Network with Elizabeth Vargas serving as producer.
Secret Life of a Gang Girl: The Untold Story — Thursday, May 9, at 9pm ET/PT
Is gang violence being propelled by social media? In this episode, Vargas investigates how and why young gang members’ internet feuds are erupting into real-world shootings. Focusing on the notorious life and tragic death of one legendary teenage female gang assassin in Chicago with a strong social media presence, Vargas explores how there may be a hidden pattern in the social media footprints of gang members, which can be used to help to identify potential real-world conflicts and help to stem the violence.
Secret Life of a Gang Girl: The Untold Story is produced by A+E Originals for A&E Network. Executive producers for A+E Originals are Kristy Sabat and Steve Ascher. Miguel Sancho, David Doss, Brad Abramson, and Amy Savitsky serve as executive producers for A&E Network with Elizabeth Vargas serving as Producer.
The Untold Story was previously titled A&E Investigates.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 115 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 71 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 63 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 58 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021