ShortsTV screens the 2019 Oscar winning short films
ShortsTV released the 2019 Oscar Nominated Short Films (Live Action and Animation) in Indian cinemas, as well as Guneet Monga’s documentary short film Period. End of Sentence.
Period. End of Sentence, a film on the taboos around menstruation in India, went on to win the Oscar for best documentary short last night at the 91st Academy Awards. The winners of the Live Action and Animation short categories were Skin and Bao respectively.
All three Oscar winning short films can be seen by Indian audiences on the big screen in PVR cinemas until March 7th, along with the other nominated live action and animated shorts.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 238 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 91 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 77 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 49 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020