Globo’s Total Dreamer premieres on German free-to-air TV
Total Dreamer, a Globo production nominated for the International Emmy for Best Telenovela in 2017, premieres on the free-to-air TV channel Sixx, with a mainly female audience. The plot will air in the 4:30 p.m. time slot and will be dubbed in German. This marks the first collaboration between Globo and the channel that belongs to ProsiebienSat, one of the largest media groups in the country. Total Dreamer has already been licensed to more than 100 countries, including the United States, Portugal, Chile, Georgia, Dubai, French Africa, Uruguay, El Salvador, Vietnam, Israel and India.
The telenovela reached a total of 182 million viewers while it aired on Globo’s Access Prime Time in Brazil. Total Dreamer also featured multiplatform actions, which complemented the viewer experience by expanding the content to the digital environment.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 303 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- BBC Studios licenses the scripted format ‘Doctor Foster’ to ABS-CBN 41 views | posted on April 13, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 40 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 35 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020