Beecham House MIPTV World Premiere TV Screening as part of CANNESERIES
Beecham House, Fremantle and Bend It TV’s new original series from director and creator Gurinder Chadha (Bend It Like Beckham), will have its MIPTV World Premiere as part of CANNESERIES on 7 April, at 7.00pm in the Palais des Festivals (Grand Auditorium Lumière).
The international market for TV content development and distribution, MIPTV (8-11 April 2019), and the Cannes International Series Festival, CANNESERIES (5-10 April 2019) will team up for two joint events with World Premieres preceded by the Pink Carpet: Sunday 7 April and Tuesday 9 April. The Tuesday screening will be announced shortly.
From award-winning production company Bend It TV, part of the Fremantle production family, Beecham House is set on the cusp of the 19th century in Delhi before the British ruled in that region.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 48 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 46 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020