Beecham House MIPTV World Premiere TV Screening as part of CANNESERIES
Beecham House, Fremantle and Bend It TV’s new original series from director and creator Gurinder Chadha (Bend It Like Beckham), will have its MIPTV World Premiere as part of CANNESERIES on 7 April, at 7.00pm in the Palais des Festivals (Grand Auditorium Lumière).
The international market for TV content development and distribution, MIPTV (8-11 April 2019), and the Cannes International Series Festival, CANNESERIES (5-10 April 2019) will team up for two joint events with World Premieres preceded by the Pink Carpet: Sunday 7 April and Tuesday 9 April. The Tuesday screening will be announced shortly.
From award-winning production company Bend It TV, part of the Fremantle production family, Beecham House is set on the cusp of the 19th century in Delhi before the British ruled in that region.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 204 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 55 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 39 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 38 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020