Beecham House MIPTV World Premiere TV Screening as part of CANNESERIES
Beecham House, Fremantle and Bend It TV’s new original series from director and creator Gurinder Chadha (Bend It Like Beckham), will have its MIPTV World Premiere as part of CANNESERIES on 7 April, at 7.00pm in the Palais des Festivals (Grand Auditorium Lumière).
The international market for TV content development and distribution, MIPTV (8-11 April 2019), and the Cannes International Series Festival, CANNESERIES (5-10 April 2019) will team up for two joint events with World Premieres preceded by the Pink Carpet: Sunday 7 April and Tuesday 9 April. The Tuesday screening will be announced shortly.
From award-winning production company Bend It TV, part of the Fremantle production family, Beecham House is set on the cusp of the 19th century in Delhi before the British ruled in that region.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.2k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 68 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 55 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 43 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020