The titular robot cat from the future, along with his friends Nobita, Shizuka, Suneo, and Takeshi was introduced to the public as a member of the Kapamilya network during a recent trade event. ABS-CBN’s Acquisitions and International Sales Distribution (ISD) division partners with Animation Intl. Ltd., ShoPro, and ADK Emoticons, Inc., the companies that owns the rights to distribute the Doreamon franchise.
Set to air on ABS-CBN’s TVplus channel, YeY!, starting May, “Doraemon” follows the adventures of Nobita Nobi, a young boy who suffers from bullying, and his trusty friend Doraemon, a robotic cat sent by one of his descendants from the future to protect and guide Nobita. Using his four-dimensional pocket from where Doraemon pulls his gadgets, Doraemon helps Nobita in his adventures.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 105 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 46 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020