The titular robot cat from the future, along with his friends Nobita, Shizuka, Suneo, and Takeshi was introduced to the public as a member of the Kapamilya network during a recent trade event. ABS-CBN’s Acquisitions and International Sales Distribution (ISD) division partners with Animation Intl. Ltd., ShoPro, and ADK Emoticons, Inc., the companies that owns the rights to distribute the Doreamon franchise.
Set to air on ABS-CBN’s TVplus channel, YeY!, starting May, “Doraemon” follows the adventures of Nobita Nobi, a young boy who suffers from bullying, and his trusty friend Doraemon, a robotic cat sent by one of his descendants from the future to protect and guide Nobita. Using his four-dimensional pocket from where Doraemon pulls his gadgets, Doraemon helps Nobita in his adventures.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 49 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 47 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020