Hong Kong superstar Leon Lai has once again accepted the invitation of the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) to be the Ambassador for the annual Entertainment Expo (EE), which celebrates its 15th edition in 2019.
Following a viral tongue-twister promotional video, Mr Lai decided to take up the challenge again by introducing a video showing the EE’s eight events in reverse. The video ends with the slogan “Be Sure to Know the Schedule by Heart” as Mr Lai invites the public to take part in this annual industry extravaganza and give their support to Hong Kong’s entertainment industry.
The promotional video for the 2019 EE began showing at more than 50 cinemas across Hong Kong on the first day of Chinese New Year (5 Feb). The video has also been uploaded to the HKTDC Facebook page, with lucky draws to follow. Please stay tuned to the Facebook page for details.
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 81 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 73 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 44 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- BBC Studios licenses the scripted format ‘Doctor Foster’ to ABS-CBN 35 views | posted on April 13, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020