Globo’s God Save the King is licensed to MBC Group
Globo’s medieval super production God Save the King will be aired in the Middle East and North Africa. The telenovela was launched during NATPE 2019 and was licensed to MBC Group, the region’s largest multi-media entertainment conglomerate. God Save the King, with its dramatic and comic elements, begins with two prince brothers who do not want the throne: one is scared of becoming the king and the other renounces the crown for the love of a commoner.
A big hit on Globo’s Access Prime Time, with a reach of more than 45 million viewers in its last episode, the telenovela involved meticulous and impressive work in technology, costumes and set design for the building of the kingdoms where the story takes place. God Save the King also aired on Globo in Portugal, where it secured Globo’s leadership among the country’s pay-TV channels.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,467 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 72 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020