APSCC Board Appoints Members of a Succession Planning Committee for New Senior Executive Search
The Asia-Pacific Satellite Communications Council (APSCC) has named members to a new Succession Planning Committee (SPC) to commence a wide-ranging search for a candidate to take on the leadership of the Organization to succeed Seong Joong Kim who will retire in April 2019.
The SPC will review applications, interview candidates and make recommendations to the APSCC Board of Directors. Members of the APSCC SPC are Patrick French (Senior Vice President Business Development, ABS), Gregg Daffner (CEO, GapSat & APSCC President), Seong Joong Kim (Executive Director, APSCC), Huang Baoazhong (Executive Vice President, APT Satellite), Patrick Wong (Managing Director, Cometech EF Data), Kevin Reyes (Senior Director, ILS), Terry Bleakley (Vice President, Intelsat) and Mark Hyung Joon Kim (COO, KTSAT).
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 303 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- BBC Studios licenses the scripted format ‘Doctor Foster’ to ABS-CBN 41 views | posted on April 13, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 40 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 35 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020