STUDIOCANAL inks first drama deal with Hong Kong’s PCCW
STUDIOCANAL, Europe’s leader in production, distribution and international sales of TV series and feature films, has signed a significant new drama deal with Hong Kong’s PCCW.
Representing the first collaboration between Hong Kong-based media group PCCW and STUDIOCANAL, the acquisition will see three premium English-language dramas from RED Production Company – a STUDIOCANAL company – making their debut on ViuTVsix next year.
The package includes four-part character-led thriller TRUST ME, produced for BBC One and starring Jodie Whittaker (Doctor Who, Broadchurch). Created and written by Danny Brocklehurst and produced for BBC One, three-part drama Come Home also heads to Hong Kong, alongside Harlan Coben’s The Five, a gripping ten-part original thriller created by the bestselling author for the UK’s Sky 1.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020