The latest original production from Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) is Honour. Created by a stellar line-up of top Swedish talents, the eight-part crime thriller series will premiere across the Nordic region in autumn 2019 exclusively on NENT Group’s streaming service Viaplay.
Defending the victims of injustice is more than a job for the four partners of the Swedish law firm Heder. But can the truth ever come to light when the lawyers themselves are hiding the darkest secret of all?
Honour (Swedish title: Heder) stars Alexandra Rapaport (Gåsmamman), Anja Lundqvist (NENT Group’s ALEX), Julia Dufvenius (Modus) and Eva Röse (Maria Wern). The series is created by Rapaport, Lundqvist and Dufvenius together with Sofia Helin (The Bridge).
Birgitta Wännström (Maria Wern; Gåsmamman) produces for Swedish production company Bigster, with Eccho Rights handling international distribution.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 47 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020