NAGRA secures United Group’s New 4K Android TV platform
NAGRA, a Kudelski Group company and the world’s leading independent provider of content protection and multiscreen television solutions, announced it is securing EON, the latest video service launched by United Group, the leading telecoms and media provider in South East Europe, in four markets: Serbia, Slovenia (Telemach), Bosnia and Herzegovina (Telemach), and Montenegro (Telemach).
Developed by United Cloud, United Group’s innovation center, the EON platform is the first 4K Android TV hybrid deployment in the Balkans. EON offers the option of scrolling back programs up to 7 days, more than 12,500 titles of local and foreign films and series within Video Club, as well as Formula One and La Liga coverage in 4K and a variety of advanced functions. Subscribers have access to YouTube, Google Play Music, Google Play Movies & TV, download and play games from Google Play Games, as well as thousands of other apps from the Google Play Store.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 47 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020