NAGRA secures United Group’s New 4K Android TV platform
NAGRA, a Kudelski Group company and the world’s leading independent provider of content protection and multiscreen television solutions, announced it is securing EON, the latest video service launched by United Group, the leading telecoms and media provider in South East Europe, in four markets: Serbia, Slovenia (Telemach), Bosnia and Herzegovina (Telemach), and Montenegro (Telemach).
Developed by United Cloud, United Group’s innovation center, the EON platform is the first 4K Android TV hybrid deployment in the Balkans. EON offers the option of scrolling back programs up to 7 days, more than 12,500 titles of local and foreign films and series within Video Club, as well as Formula One and La Liga coverage in 4K and a variety of advanced functions. Subscribers have access to YouTube, Google Play Music, Google Play Movies & TV, download and play games from Google Play Games, as well as thousands of other apps from the Google Play Store.
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 180 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- Media Prima Berhad experiences rapid digital audience growth using Grabyo 100 views | posted on May 11, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner 72 views | posted on May 11, 2021
- TechStorm to launch inaugural Asian original content time belt in June 42 views | posted on May 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020