ITV Studios Global Entertainment Extends KT Corp Output Deal
ITV Studios Global Entertainment (ITVS GE) has extended its exclusive output agreement with KT Corp, the leading IPTV platform in Korea, and has also secured separate deals for a range of key titles in both Korea and Japan.
The renewed deal with KT Corp consists of 180 hours of exclusive ITVS GE scripted and non-scripted content available to the platform, including Mammoth Screen dramas Vanity Fair, Victoria and Endeavour, as well as factual titles such as Life Cycles (Big Media) and How To Get Rich Quick (Little Gem).
Meanwhile, Channel A Korea has pre-acquired the forthcoming The War of The Worlds, a Mammoth Screen production for the BBC co-produced with Creasun Media in association with Red Square, which has already sold to more than 80 territories. The channel has also secured Vanity Fair, along with factual shows Taste of Marley (Cult Nation & Telegramme Media for Noovo Group) and Schofield’s South African Adventure (ITV Studios Daytime).
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 51 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 45 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 41 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 38 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020