ITV Studios Global Entertainment Extends KT Corp Output Deal
ITV Studios Global Entertainment (ITVS GE) has extended its exclusive output agreement with KT Corp, the leading IPTV platform in Korea, and has also secured separate deals for a range of key titles in both Korea and Japan.
The renewed deal with KT Corp consists of 180 hours of exclusive ITVS GE scripted and non-scripted content available to the platform, including Mammoth Screen dramas Vanity Fair, Victoria and Endeavour, as well as factual titles such as Life Cycles (Big Media) and How To Get Rich Quick (Little Gem).
Meanwhile, Channel A Korea has pre-acquired the forthcoming The War of The Worlds, a Mammoth Screen production for the BBC co-produced with Creasun Media in association with Red Square, which has already sold to more than 80 territories. The channel has also secured Vanity Fair, along with factual shows Taste of Marley (Cult Nation & Telegramme Media for Noovo Group) and Schofield’s South African Adventure (ITV Studios Daytime).
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 89 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 49 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 34 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020