ITV Studios Global Entertainment Extends KT Corp Output Deal
ITV Studios Global Entertainment (ITVS GE) has extended its exclusive output agreement with KT Corp, the leading IPTV platform in Korea, and has also secured separate deals for a range of key titles in both Korea and Japan.
The renewed deal with KT Corp consists of 180 hours of exclusive ITVS GE scripted and non-scripted content available to the platform, including Mammoth Screen dramas Vanity Fair, Victoria and Endeavour, as well as factual titles such as Life Cycles (Big Media) and How To Get Rich Quick (Little Gem).
Meanwhile, Channel A Korea has pre-acquired the forthcoming The War of The Worlds, a Mammoth Screen production for the BBC co-produced with Creasun Media in association with Red Square, which has already sold to more than 80 territories. The channel has also secured Vanity Fair, along with factual shows Taste of Marley (Cult Nation & Telegramme Media for Noovo Group) and Schofield’s South African Adventure (ITV Studios Daytime).
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020