Endemol Shine Group announces first European deal for Family Food Fight
Global content creator, producer and distributor Endemol Shine Group announced the first European deal for culinary competition format Family Food Fight.
Metronome, part of Endemol Shine Nordics has been commissioned to make a local Danish adaptation for Discovery, making it the fourth territory to launch the show.
Created by Endemol Shine Australia Family Food Fight is an original format developed with Channel Nine, where it recently successfully completed a second run.
The show has sold to the US with ABC commissioning Endemol Shine North America to produce an eight part series which will air in 2019. In Argentina, a first series by Endemol Shine Latino is currently airing on Telefe with 40.8% primetime market share.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 45 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 45 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 42 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020