Endemol Shine Group announces first European deal for Family Food Fight
Global content creator, producer and distributor Endemol Shine Group announced the first European deal for culinary competition format Family Food Fight.
Metronome, part of Endemol Shine Nordics has been commissioned to make a local Danish adaptation for Discovery, making it the fourth territory to launch the show.
Created by Endemol Shine Australia Family Food Fight is an original format developed with Channel Nine, where it recently successfully completed a second run.
The show has sold to the US with ABC commissioning Endemol Shine North America to produce an eight part series which will air in 2019. In Argentina, a first series by Endemol Shine Latino is currently airing on Telefe with 40.8% primetime market share.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020