Celestial Tiger Entertainment (CTE), operator of the largest bouquet of pan-Asian channels dedicated to Asian entertainment, announced today that it has signed a carriage deal with KT, the largest telecommunications service provider in Korea, to launch its kids channel Miao Mi on KT’s HD IPTV service olleh tv. Miao Mi, a top Mandarin edutainment channel created for preschool children across Asia, is now available on olleh tv, which is Korea’s No. 1 IPTV platform by subscribers.
Targeted at children aged 3 – 6, Miao Mi aims to help them learn Mandarin in a fun and engaging way. The high-quality programming mix includes first and exclusive animated and live-action series, as well as family movies. These programmes come from leading children’s content providers, primarily from China, Korea and Japan, and are all dubbed in Mandarin. Miao Mi also features its own educational programmes including Miao Mi Classroom, which uses animated flash cards and catchy songs to facilitate Mandarin language-learning; Write with Miao Mi, which teaches kids how to write basic Chinese characters and Draw with Miao Mi, which helps kids learn Mandarin through drawing.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 66 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 41 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020