SRF goes for Prime’s “Close Up” series for Switzerland
PARIS/LOS ANGELES – Producer and distributor Prime Entertainment Group is glad to announce a major deal just signed with the Swiss broadcaster Schweizer Radio und Fernsehen (SRF) for the series Close Up (10×30’) to be aired on the SRF 2 television channel in Switzerland.
Schweizer Radio und Fernsehen (SRF) was launched in 2011 after the merger of Schweizer Radio and Schweizer Fernsehen companies, becoming the largest broadcaster in German speaking Switzerland. It operates 3 television channels (SRF 1, SRF Two, SRF Info) which air German speaking general entertainment, cultural shows, sports and top-quality cinema related content including films and series.
Alexandra Marguerite, Head of Sales of Prime Entertainment Group, said: “It’s a great satisfaction to work with SRF again, they have been great partners for the last couple of years especially for our Hollywood Directors series. This time they go again for one of our productions, our series of celebrity portraits, which we are very proud of as we launched the latest season with 13 brand new episodes produced in full HD that are already having great success among our clients”.
Close Up (105×26’) is a series of portraits of A list Hollywood actors including such stars as Bradley Cooper, Penelope Cruz, Tom Hardy, Jennifer Lawrence, Chris Pratt. The latest season of 13 episodes of 30 minutes is produced in full HD. The series has been successful among such broadcasters as ABS-CBN, AMC Sundance, SONY AXN, Startime, C-MORE, SKY and more.
SRF just went for a set of 10 episodes to be aired this fall on the channel SFR2 reinforcing Prime Entertainment Group’s presence in the territory.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,215 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 92 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 77 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 73 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020