OTTAWA – Gusto Worldwide Media has confirmed that it will launch Gusto TV as a dedicated channel on XUMO, a leading free OTT TV service in the US. Viewers will have on demand access to 139 episodes and four specials through a wide range of smart TVs and connected devices.
XUMO viewers will soon have access to 75 hours of original programming, including: Fish the Dish Season 1 (15×30′); The Urban Vegetarian (15×30′); Spencer’s BIG 30 (13×30′); Flour Power (13×30′); One World Kitchen Season 1 (15×30′); Crate to Plate (4×30′); Licence to Grill Season 1-3 (39×30′); Cook Like a Chef Season 1 (25×30′); Watts Up for the Holidays: Spencer’s Ultimate Christmas Recipes (1×60′); Spencer and Robert’s Game Day Buffet (1×60′); One World Kitchen Bakes the Holidays (1×60′); and One World Kitchen: Our Favourite Holiday Recipes (1×60′).
Based in Irvine, California, XUMO offers over 140 live and on demand channels through streaming experiences such as its premium native integrations with top smart TVs including bringing the first virtual input to market via Hisense and Sharp smart TVs.
Available to over 30 million US households, XUMO offers multi-screen access for free and without subscription through smart TVs, web and other streaming devices, including the XUMO mobile app for iOS and Android.
“We’re thrilled to bring our programming to the leader in ad-supported streaming,” said Chris Knight, President and CEO, Gusto Worldwide Media. “We look forward to the upcoming launch with XUMO, which will make our outstanding food series and specials easily accessible to millions of viewers.”
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 66 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 33 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020