LOS ANGELES – Media company ATTN: is launching a series starring former vice president Joe Biden to air on Instagram’s long-form vertical video app IGTV. Here’s The Deal is a 10-episode series hosted by Biden, in which the 47th vice president of the US covers a wide range of political issues facing the country.
The series premieres Sept. 12, 2018 and will air weekly thereafter. After an exclusive 24-hour window on IGTV, ATTN: will make episodes available on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube each week.
ATTN: is producing Here’s The Deal in-house, with the company’s co-founder Matthew Segal serving as executive producer.
“It’s great to reach voters on traditional outlets, but we also talked about the importance of creating native programming for mobile-first, and then decided that we would experiment and be an early adopter of IGTV, as a great new platform to reach people and to break down some of the policy issues that will be relevant to the midterm elections and beyond,” Segal said in an interview to realscreen.
Adding that an increasing number of content viewers is migrating to social media platforms, Segal added: “We’re interested in growing and learning with that particular consumer and reach, hopefully, millions of people on those platforms, which is a more general audience, but also an audience that’s not necessarily watching Meet The Press all the time.”
ATTN: is a media company based in Los Angeles, California. As of January 2018, the company receives more than 2 billion monthly impressions and over 500 million monthly video views, primarily on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. ATTN: was founded in 2014 by Matthew Segal and Jarrett Moreno.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020