“CNBC Meets” returns for new series with Tania Bryer
Hosted by CNBC’s Tania Bryer, each half-hour programme will profile some of Asia Pacific’s most iconic and inspirational personalities, taking a look at what has shaped and defined their unique paths to success as well as the reasons behind their philanthropy work. The series will be sponsored by UOB Private Bank.
The impressive guest line-up for this series will include world famous Chinese actress Li Bingbing, Hong Kong’s greatest jeweler Michelle Ong, Tencent co-founder Charles Chen Yidan, Chinese basketball legend Yao Ming and former Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd, current President of the Asia Society Policy Institute.
Tania Bryer, Host and Executive Producer of CNBC Meets said: “This time, CNBC Meets returns with a special focus on ‘defining values’ as we get unprecedented access to some of the most renowned and well-respected figures on the planet. Viewers will find out the core values that have contributed to their achievements as well as how and why they give back to society in their own distinctive way.”
Ms Ong Yeng Fang, Managing Director and Head of UOB Private Bank, said: “UOB has been steered by its founding principles for more than 80 years and our set of values continues to guide us in how we connect businesses to opportunities, help our clients grow their wealth and in our support of communities wherever we have a presence. We are therefore delighted to sponsor the CNBC Meets: Defining Values series as it will shed more light on what we see as elemental to the long-term success of any company.”
To mark the launch of the series, the network recorded an episode with Kevin Rudd in front of a live studio audience at the Ritz Carlton Millenia Singapore, with the event broadcasted live on CNBC International’s Facebook for the first time.
The first episode of CNBC Meets: Defining Values premiered on 29 June. Viewers can follow updates on the series via CNBC’s various social media profiles.
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 123 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 93 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- C-Suite spotlight: Alon Shtruzman of Keshet International 66 views | posted on May 8, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020