SINGAPORE/LONDON – Leading global business and financial news network CNBC has launched a new technology podcast, titled Beyond the Valley.
In the new monthly podcast series, CNBC’s international technology reporters will look beyond Silicon Valley and will explore the biggest global technology stories with some of the industry’s most prolific disrupters and entrepreneurs.
The first four episodes of Beyond the Valley will focus on: cryptocurrencies, data and privacy, and the use of artificial intelligence in healthcare and combating cybercrime.
Michael Kearns, Vice President for International Digital and Strategic Partnerships, said: “Our new podcast, Beyond the Valley, is aimed at people who are interested in the innovations, trends and players shaping the world of technology outside its traditional centres. It’s an engaging, thought-provoking look at the issues disrupting global tech, as well as business and peoples’ lives.”
The Beyond the Valley podcast is downloadable from CNBC.com/BTV, iTunes, Spotify and Google Play.
To accompany the launch of the podcast, CNBC will also launch a new Beyond the Valley daily newsletter. Curated by the CNBC Digital team, the newsletter will bring together the best of the network’s international technology stories and analysis on CNBC. Interested members of the public can sign up for the newsletter on the website.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 53 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 37 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020