Scandinavian group C-More Entertainment AB’s significant package deal with Prime Entertainment Group includes the entire series of celebrity portraits Close Up, with a renewal of its past 91 episodes plus the 13 new episodes of the latest season.
The show will be aired in the Nordic territories including Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway this summer.
C-More Entertainment is a leading premium provider of movies, series and sports in Scandinavia under the brand C-More. C More Entertainment AB is part of Bonnier Broadcasting, along with TV4 Group, Company News and MTV in Finland.
“We are glad that Close Up is increasing its international exposure. Nordic territories have been very good partners for us, especially C-More. We’ve been working together every year since 2015 for our cinema related series and it’s a true satisfaction to see that all the great production value we put into our celebrity portraits series pleases the channel’s audiences,” said David Fredyt, Managing Director of Prime.
The series was also recently renewed by Viacom International Networks, taking 50 episodes to be aired on its Paramount channel in Italy.
The Close Up series counts 104 episodes of 26 minutes all up to date, including the 13 new portraits in full HD of stars Jennifer Lawrence, Chris Pratt, Bradley Cooper, Penelope Cruz, Edward Norton, Tom Hardy and more.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020