“The Late Late Show with James Corden” returns to London
CBS’ Emmy Award-winning The Late Late Show with James Corden will return to London, England to broadcast four special episodes from the historic Central Hall Westminster, from Monday June 18 to Thursday June 21 on CBS networks.
Corden will host a star-studded lineup of guests in his native country, including Cher, Cate Blanchett, Orlando Bloom, Niall Horan and Foo Fighters. During these London-based episodes, Corden will share highlights of his homeland with American viewers.
Also, the show’s signature musical and comedy segments, such as “Crosswalk: The Musical” and “Take a Break,” will get a British makeover. This marks the second UK trip for The Late Late Show with James Corden.
“Broadcasting The Late Late Show from James’ hometown of London last year was such a thrill,” said Ben Winston, executive producer. “Thanks to CBS and our partners at Sky One, we are back for a second year. We are looking forward to a fun week in London, putting a UK spin on our nightly show.”
Sky, which is the exclusive home to The Late Late Show with James Corden in the UK, will broadcast these London-based episodes June 19 to 22 on Sky One and Now TV. The show is also available on demand and on Now TV.
Each weeknight, James Corden invites the audience to join in on the fun as the show features a mix of celebrity guests, musical acts, games and sketches. The show regularly features viral segments such as “Carpool Karaoke,” “Crosswalk: The Musical,” “Drop the Mic” and “Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts.”
The show also holds the YouTube record for the most-watched late night clip with “Adele Carpool Karaoke,” with 180 million views. Ben Winston and Rob Crabbe are the executive producers. The show is produced by CBS Productions and Fulwell 73.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 30 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020