Talk show “The Story of My Life” continues its success
In both territories the second season is expected to air this fall. The format has already been sold to ten countries worldwide since its debut in the Netherlands in 2017, ranging from Germany to Brazil to Russia.
In Poland, the first season on Telewizja Polsat scored good results with an average of 1.6 million viewers per episode and 12% market share in key demographics (16-49) and received many positive reviews.
“People all over the world are the same: they are afraid of old age and passing time, they want to be loved and want their relationships to last for the rest of their lives. We found a whole range of emotions in The Story of My Life and that is why we are continuing this extremely moving project,” said Nina Terenitew, Program Director, Polsat TV.
In the Middle East the show, licensed by Dubai Media Incorporated and locally produced by Talpa Middle East, also secured great ratings. “It was the best performing show in the Dubai Media line-up,” according to Ziad Kebbi, CEO, Talpa Middle East.
The Story of My Life is a talk show with a twist, because celebrity couples get a sneak preview of how they would look at two different stages of their future. In 25 years, 50 years, and maybe even older than that.
The show explores how the couples would react to seeing their loved one age, and what they would think when they see the ‘old’ version of themselves in the mirror. Paired with some risky, deep, and emotional questions, the transformation of a lifetime is sure to touch hearts in The Story of My Life.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 175 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 129 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 94 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021