Prime Entertainment Group has announced the renewal of its leading series Hollywood on Set, with Universal Networks in the Pan African territory.
Universal Networks has acquired another 52 episodes of Prime Entertainment Group’s Hollywood on Set (52×26’/year) in HD. This is the fourth year in a row Hollywood on Set will be broadcast on the leading movie channel of the region across 52 territories.
Hollywood on Set is a weekly exciting show on the set of the hottest movies. Each week, the program goes behind-the-scenes on three major motion pictures in production, featuring action footage and interviews with actors and filmmakers.
“It’s a true pleasure to reinforce our presence in the African territories and see our cinema-related series do so well on big studio movie channels like Universal. Universal has been a great partner these last years and we keep strengthening our relationship by placing more and more of our programs on their networks all over the globe. It’s a great satisfaction for our work team, and a reward for our efforts on delivering the best products,” said David Freydt, Prime’s Managing Director.
The program also airs on channels such as HBO Asia, HBO Netherlands, HBO Central Europe, Digiturk, MTG Viacom, SONY India, RTI, DOX TV China, MBC, MTV Networks in MENA and others.
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 38 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020