Broadcast Solutions signs distribution agreement with Mobile Viewpoint
BINGEN, GERMANY – German-based system integrator Broadcast Solutions has signed a distribution agreement with Mobile Viewpoint for the Asian region. With its regional office in Singapore, Broadcast Solutions will handle sales for the full products portfolio of the Dutch IP-solutions specialist.
Mobile Viewpoint offers portable and fixed encoding devices to enable fast and reliable video contribution with just a click of a button. With the company’s solutions, it makes it convenient to go live, edit, stream and share high-quality live video anywhere and anytime.
Michel Bais, Managing Director of Mobile Viewpoint, said: “We are excited to partner with Broadcast Solutions and use our combined expertise to deliver end to end video production solutions for a wide range of customers in the international broadcast industry. The new relationship with Broadcast Solutions represents a powerful opportunity for Mobile Viewpoint to expand our presence in Asia and other territories significantly.”
Joe Tan, General Manager of Broadcast Solutions Asia Pacific, added: “The partnership with Mobile Viewpoint is a perfect fit. We are thrilled to bring their cutting-edge solutions to the Asian markets and to start the cooperation with presenting the products at Broadcast Asia show in June. We are convinced that Mobile Viewpoints end to end video solutions will benefit many customers in the broadcast industry.”
The distribution agreement between Broadcast Solutions and Mobile Viewpoint includes the following countries:
- Hong Kong
- Sri Lanka
As a first, Broadcast Solutions will present Mobile Viewpoint products and solutions during the Broadcast Asia Show in Singapore.
Broadcast Solutions is one of Europe’s biggest system integrators, and has been in operation for over fifteen years. With subsidiaries in Europe, Asia and the Middle East, Broadcast Solutions plans, implements and realises projects in the areas of outside broadcast, satellite communication, studio and MCR broadcast facilities, sports arena multimedia solutions as well as mobile security and surveillance solutions.
Another emphasis of the company is to consult customers on workflow optimisation, trainings and production consultancy. Acting as a distribution company, Broadcast Solutions also offers sale and rental of exclusive and innovative products in defined areas or as worldwide distributor. More information about Broadcast Solutions can be found at www.broadcast-solutions.de or www.broadcast-products.de.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 31 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Short-format OTT platform Biiggbang Amusement launches as it aims to have the world’s largest content library 30 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- GoQuest Media locks in distribution deal with Telekom Srbija 28 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 26 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020