ADTH Sets New Benchmark in Media Security with TOLKA Watermark
ATLANTA, GA, USA – Atlanta DTH, Inc. (ADTH) has chosen BroadcastAsia 2018 in Singapore, June 26-28, as the APAC region launch platform for a major new development in broadcast media content protection.
Scheduled for demonstration on the ADTH stand, 4Q2-06, TOLKA Watermark provides uniquely efficient safeguarding of creative content from revenue loss arising from illegal sharing, copying or redistribution. This goes beyond the capabilities of conditional access and digital rights management systems where protection stops once viewing access is granted.
The system is based on four component elements: A TOLKA Watermark server with internet access, TOLKA Watermark set-top-boxes, a TOLKA Player and a TOLKA analysis workstation which checks content and identifies each watermark in the return path.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 99 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 77 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 61 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 49 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020