ADTH Sets New Benchmark in Media Security with TOLKA Watermark
ATLANTA, GA, USA – Atlanta DTH, Inc. (ADTH) has chosen BroadcastAsia 2018 in Singapore, June 26-28, as the APAC region launch platform for a major new development in broadcast media content protection.
Scheduled for demonstration on the ADTH stand, 4Q2-06, TOLKA Watermark provides uniquely efficient safeguarding of creative content from revenue loss arising from illegal sharing, copying or redistribution. This goes beyond the capabilities of conditional access and digital rights management systems where protection stops once viewing access is granted.
The system is based on four component elements: A TOLKA Watermark server with internet access, TOLKA Watermark set-top-boxes, a TOLKA Player and a TOLKA analysis workstation which checks content and identifies each watermark in the return path.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 67 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020