TV3 Malaysia gets in shape with Prime’s Fitness First Class Series
Producer and Distributor Prime Entertainment Group just inked a major deal with TV3 tv station in Malaysia for the seriesFitness First Class 60×30’ to be aired in Malaysian territory in English language starting this month of June.
TV3 is one of the most watched television stations in Malaysia. Owned and operated by the Media Prima Berhad, it began broadcasting on 1 June 1984. Now it broadcasts 24 hours a day. The channel is mostly known for it’s soap operas but it also air the highest quality drama series, movies, documentaries, news and sports for a demanding and female skew audience. Sister channel include NTV7 airing popular urban content, 8TV which is the channel of premium mass Chinese entertainment and TV9.
Fitness First Class 76×60’ + 120×30’, is the highest quality series in the fitness genre ever produced. Each episode is shot in magnificent locations as Camps Bay in South Africa, the Riviera in Croatia, a luxury resort in Crete, the island of Ibiza in Spain and so on… The trainers on camera are all very experimented and good-looking professionals.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 66 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020