Turner appoints new Country Manager for Philippines
Ms Salindong-Du is tasked with scaling Turner’s Kids and Entertainment business in the Philippines, which includes developing local content opportunities, creating greater consumer experiences and expanding the brands’ fanbase. She will also support ad-sales, and operate in tandem with the consumer products and licensing team for Cartoon Network.
In addition, she will be responsible for the channel distribution of Turner brands locally, including CNN International, Cartoon Network, Boomerang and Warner TV.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 46 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020