Singtel fuels football passion with 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia packages
SINGAPORE – Singtel unveiled its World Cup packages for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia. Singtel will offer the most comprehensive live coverage through Singtel TV and its CAST OTT video portal app, bringing the world’s most-watched football event into people’s homes and mobile devices. Aired in full high definition, customers can indulge their football passion through non-stop action from all 64 matches.
From today, customers signing up or re-contracting Singtel TV Trio, Variety or Value Pack on a 24-month contract can watch the FIFA World Cup Russia™ for free1. As a bonus, these Singtel TV customers can also catch all matches for free on the Singtel TV GO app anytime, anywhere.
Singtel TV customers can cheer on their favourite teams as world-class players battle for glory at the greatest footballing event of the world. The 21st edition of the quadrennial tournament returns to European soil for the first time since 2006, with the 32 competing nations having emerged from 209 countries over 872 qualifiers through a period of two and a half years.
Russia hosts the 32 nations including 20 returning from the 2014 tournament like
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 48 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020