Singtel fuels football passion with 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia packages
SINGAPORE – Singtel unveiled its World Cup packages for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia. Singtel will offer the most comprehensive live coverage through Singtel TV and its CAST OTT video portal app, bringing the world’s most-watched football event into people’s homes and mobile devices. Aired in full high definition, customers can indulge their football passion through non-stop action from all 64 matches.
From today, customers signing up or re-contracting Singtel TV Trio, Variety or Value Pack on a 24-month contract can watch the FIFA World Cup Russia™ for free1. As a bonus, these Singtel TV customers can also catch all matches for free on the Singtel TV GO app anytime, anywhere.
Singtel TV customers can cheer on their favourite teams as world-class players battle for glory at the greatest footballing event of the world. The 21st edition of the quadrennial tournament returns to European soil for the first time since 2006, with the 32 competing nations having emerged from 209 countries over 872 qualifiers through a period of two and a half years.
Russia hosts the 32 nations including 20 returning from the 2014 tournament like
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,433 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 92 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 69 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020