Singtel fuels football passion with 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia packages
SINGAPORE – Singtel unveiled its World Cup packages for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia. Singtel will offer the most comprehensive live coverage through Singtel TV and its CAST OTT video portal app, bringing the world’s most-watched football event into people’s homes and mobile devices. Aired in full high definition, customers can indulge their football passion through non-stop action from all 64 matches.
From today, customers signing up or re-contracting Singtel TV Trio, Variety or Value Pack on a 24-month contract can watch the FIFA World Cup Russia™ for free1. As a bonus, these Singtel TV customers can also catch all matches for free on the Singtel TV GO app anytime, anywhere.
Singtel TV customers can cheer on their favourite teams as world-class players battle for glory at the greatest footballing event of the world. The 21st edition of the quadrennial tournament returns to European soil for the first time since 2006, with the 32 competing nations having emerged from 209 countries over 872 qualifiers through a period of two and a half years.
Russia hosts the 32 nations including 20 returning from the 2014 tournament like
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 251 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 80 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 78 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 73 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021