TORONTO / DUBLIN / LOS ANGELES – QYOU Media (QYOU), the world’s leading curator of premium ‘best-of-the-web’ video for multiscreen distribution, today announced that its programming formats now reach an addressable audience of more than 300 million consumers globally. This marks a threefold increase in distribution reach in six months, fueled by significant new partnerships across Asia, Africa, Europe and North America.
New partnerships with iflix, Go Media and Jio combined with the launch of the company’s first original programming format, Heads Up Daily (HUD) have driven this growth. HUD, a one-hour daily esports format was picked up by Canada’s Super Channel and most recently WPT Distribution, reflecting the growing appetite for broadcast quality esports content for multiscreen television distribution.
Curt Marvis, CEO and Co-Founder, QYOU Media says: “We’re living through a period of incredible change as the largest generation ever born and the Gen Z’s that follow them dramatically remake the entertainment landscape with a love of short-form and social video content. More and more, we’re engaging with broadcasters, MVPDs and mobile network operators who understand that to meet the needs of these subscribers they have to have the best of that digital-first content integrated as part of their programming line-ups.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 173 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 125 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 93 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021