TORONTO / DUBLIN / LOS ANGELES – QYOU Media (QYOU), the world’s leading curator of premium ‘best-of-the-web’ video for multiscreen distribution, today announced that its programming formats now reach an addressable audience of more than 300 million consumers globally. This marks a threefold increase in distribution reach in six months, fueled by significant new partnerships across Asia, Africa, Europe and North America.
New partnerships with iflix, Go Media and Jio combined with the launch of the company’s first original programming format, Heads Up Daily (HUD) have driven this growth. HUD, a one-hour daily esports format was picked up by Canada’s Super Channel and most recently WPT Distribution, reflecting the growing appetite for broadcast quality esports content for multiscreen television distribution.
Curt Marvis, CEO and Co-Founder, QYOU Media says: “We’re living through a period of incredible change as the largest generation ever born and the Gen Z’s that follow them dramatically remake the entertainment landscape with a love of short-form and social video content. More and more, we’re engaging with broadcasters, MVPDs and mobile network operators who understand that to meet the needs of these subscribers they have to have the best of that digital-first content integrated as part of their programming line-ups.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 49 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 40 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020