SINGAPORE – NBCUniversal International Networks (NBCUIN) announced an upcoming launch of E! Zone with POPS Worldwide (POPS) – the leading Vietnamese digital media and creator network.
E!Zone is NBCUIN’s on demand brand destination for E! and will be available on POPS Worldwide’s YouTube channels from July.
E! Zone offers users the ultimate pop culture experience, anytime and anywhere they are the powerhouse service combines all the latest Hollywood news, celebrity gossip and fashion with curated selections of the hottest reality series and specials, such as Keeping Up With The Kardashians, #RichKids of Beverly Hills and Botched.
With the launch of the E! Zone on POPS, viewers in Vietnam will have access to the best E! shows, on demand for the first time. Available on YouTube to viewers in Vietnam the branded VOD service will be part of POPS women’s entertainment channel, Her Voice and available in local language.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 66 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020