LG U+ to Offer New Mobile Customers Three Months of Netflix Service
LG U+ announced that between May to end of June, it will be offering a promotional three months’ subscription of Netflix service to new members who sign up for its unlimited high-speed mobile data plan, who can enjoy the full Netflix experience without worrying about additional costs to their monthly membership fees. This includes gaining access to the complete Netflix content library in Korea, including original titles such as House of Cards, Stranger Things, Okja and Narcos, as well as other local and international shows, films and documentaries.
Eligible customers can unlock the three-month Netflix promotion by visiting the LG U+ webpage or offline stores. New customers will need to set up a separate Netflix ID in addition to their LG U+ ID, and those with existing Netflix memberships can sign in using their existing IDs.
As part of this promotion, each user can stream high-definition Netflix content on a maximum of two screens simultaneously (standard membership). These screens include smartphones as well as other devices like tablets and laptops. Users can resume watching a show or movie from where they left off across devices. For example if users pause a show on their smartphones, they can continue streaming from exactly where they stopped on another device like their tablet or laptop.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 30 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020