LG U+ to Offer New Mobile Customers Three Months of Netflix Service
LG U+ announced that between May to end of June, it will be offering a promotional three months’ subscription of Netflix service to new members who sign up for its unlimited high-speed mobile data plan, who can enjoy the full Netflix experience without worrying about additional costs to their monthly membership fees. This includes gaining access to the complete Netflix content library in Korea, including original titles such as House of Cards, Stranger Things, Okja and Narcos, as well as other local and international shows, films and documentaries.
Eligible customers can unlock the three-month Netflix promotion by visiting the LG U+ webpage or offline stores. New customers will need to set up a separate Netflix ID in addition to their LG U+ ID, and those with existing Netflix memberships can sign in using their existing IDs.
As part of this promotion, each user can stream high-definition Netflix content on a maximum of two screens simultaneously (standard membership). These screens include smartphones as well as other devices like tablets and laptops. Users can resume watching a show or movie from where they left off across devices. For example if users pause a show on their smartphones, they can continue streaming from exactly where they stopped on another device like their tablet or laptop.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 251 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 80 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 78 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 73 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021