Keshet International appoints Revital Basel as New Production and Creative Networks MD
Reporting into COO and President of Distribution, Keren Shahar, this newly created role reinforces KI’s commitment to investing in non-scripted projects following its recent acquisition of a majority stake in Greenbird Media, the production company incubator, investor and business accelerator.
Revital will oversee and facilitate the creative collaboration and flow of information between KI’s production hubs around the world, including Keshet Studios and Keshet Digital Studios in LA, Tresor Produktions in Germany, Keshet UK in London, Keshet Asia in Hong Kong, Keshet MX in Mexico City, as well as Keshet 12 in Tel Aviv. In addition, Revital will also be responsible for identifying and executing non scripted co-developments and co-productions with third parties, as well as catalogue pre-sale and post sales.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 105 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 65 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020