Keshet International appoints Revital Basel as New Production and Creative Networks MD
Reporting into COO and President of Distribution, Keren Shahar, this newly created role reinforces KI’s commitment to investing in non-scripted projects following its recent acquisition of a majority stake in Greenbird Media, the production company incubator, investor and business accelerator.
Revital will oversee and facilitate the creative collaboration and flow of information between KI’s production hubs around the world, including Keshet Studios and Keshet Digital Studios in LA, Tresor Produktions in Germany, Keshet UK in London, Keshet Asia in Hong Kong, Keshet MX in Mexico City, as well as Keshet 12 in Tel Aviv. In addition, Revital will also be responsible for identifying and executing non scripted co-developments and co-productions with third parties, as well as catalogue pre-sale and post sales.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 45 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 44 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 41 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020