Keshet International appoints Revital Basel as New Production and Creative Networks MD
Reporting into COO and President of Distribution, Keren Shahar, this newly created role reinforces KI’s commitment to investing in non-scripted projects following its recent acquisition of a majority stake in Greenbird Media, the production company incubator, investor and business accelerator.
Revital will oversee and facilitate the creative collaboration and flow of information between KI’s production hubs around the world, including Keshet Studios and Keshet Digital Studios in LA, Tresor Produktions in Germany, Keshet UK in London, Keshet Asia in Hong Kong, Keshet MX in Mexico City, as well as Keshet 12 in Tel Aviv. In addition, Revital will also be responsible for identifying and executing non scripted co-developments and co-productions with third parties, as well as catalogue pre-sale and post sales.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.9k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 74 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020