LOS ANGELES – GRB Entertainment announced two new additions to its Senior Executives roster. Industry marketing veteran Vanessa McCullers, former Director of Brand Partnerships at Endemol Shine North America, has been hired as VP of Brand Partnerships. While Chris Powers, former Development Executive and Head of Current Programming at Jukin Media, joins the team as VP of Digital Development.
In her new role, McCullers will lead GRB’s brand partnerships division and target brands looking to reach a larger demographic pool through both linear and non-linear organic integration. In prior roles, she has driven multi-platform brand partnerships strategies and has developed on-air creative and custom digital content that allowed audiences to engage with show content in unique and exclusive ways.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 50 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020