FOX Sports secures exclusive digital partnership with FourFourTwo
SINGAPORE – FOX Sports has reached an exclusive agreement with Future PLC to license the popular football media brand and platform, FourFourTwo, in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand. Under the agreement, which commenced on May 2018, FOX Sports will manage the digital operations of the FourFourTwo digital destinations and co-promote content across both brands’ growing digital platforms.
Since launching in 2013, FourFourTwo has experienced rapid growth in these four markets, peaking at 3 million monthly unique users online and a monthly social reach in excess of 50 million.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 44 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020