Cold Storage Announced as MasterChef Singapore’s Official Pantry Partner
SINGAPORE – Chefs Bjorn Shen, Damian D’Silva and Audra Morrice are set to sizzle up the screen as the judges on MasterChef Singapore that will air on Mediacorp’s Channel 5 from 2 September at 9.30pm and will be made available on Toggle’s Video on demand. The nationwide casting call for contestants which has closed, saw an overwhelming response from people representing different races and from all walks of life to participate.
Originally created by Franc Roddam, the format was revived as MasterChef Goes Large in 2005 by Shine TV in the UK. MasterChef is the most successful cookery television format in the world having been adapted locally in 54 countries, it is seen in over 200 countries and watched globally by over 250 million viewers. The MasterChef brand extends into a huge range of successful commercial activities across multiple platforms including extensive publishing, consumer products, live events, travel, digital and B2B activities.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 263 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 84 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 77 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- GoQuest Media seals deal with India’s MX Player 71 views | posted on July 23, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021