Blue Ant Media continues Love Nature 4K’s expansion across Southeast Asia
SINGAPORE – Blue Ant Media, an international content producer, distributor and channel operator, announced new carriage deals for Love Nature 4K, a family-friendly channel focused on wildlife and nature programming, across Indonesia, Papua New Guinea and Myanmar, continuing the brand’s expansion across Southeast Asia.
Love Nature 4K, a joint venture between Blue Ant Media and Smithsonian Networks, is commercial-free, family-friendly wildlife and nature channel showcasing natural phenomena to the marvels of the animal kingdom in astonishing detail. Showcasing exclusive series from around the globe, shot in the highest quality imaginable, Love Nature 4K is also available as a streaming video service in 60+ countries worldwide.
Love Nature 4K’s recent carriage deals, via Blue Ant Media’s Kids & Global Networks division, in the region include First Media, pioneer and leading broadband internet service and Pay TV provider, including 4K television platforms in Indonesia. The channel will join the broadcaster’s existing line-up of Blue Ant Media channels which include Blue Ant Entertainment, Blue Ant Extreme and ZooMoo.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 66 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020