BALI, INDONESIA – Leading digital media entertainment company WebTVAsia has launched LUVE, Asia’s premiere original video platform with the most influential Asian creators, in its newest market Taiwan. This is announced by its founder and Group CEO Fred Chong at the annual industry leaders’ convention, Asia Pacific Operator Summit (APOS) 2018.
LUVE (pronouced “Love”) originates from the combination of two words: “LOVE” + “YOU” or “U” in which the term “YOU” represents each of the three important stakeholders in the media entertainment ecosystem: Audiences, Brands and Advertisers. The platform believes next generation Asian audiences are better served with cutting-edge exclusive content from their favourite creators, which in turn increases engagement and interactivity with advertisers who demand such brand loyalty.
LUVE has also released a slate of exclusive original programming featuring the most popular and followed celebrities in Taiwan, namely Saint, TGOP, Gino & Neck, Wing Lo, Biung, SpeXial, Ming Jie, Wan Game, Xiao Yu, Louis Fanhuo, Joeman, Judy & Wind, Zhun, S White and Jane Huang. This all-star roster, with a total digital reach of 18 million in Taiwan (more than two thirds of its population), consists the highest performing and proven creators over the years within the WebTVAsia network.
The LUVE original studio focuses on eight most wanted genres: variety entertainment; fashion & beauty; music; community & social; scripted originals; lifestyle; sports; food and travel. It commissions creators and producers for highly acclaimed and commercially attractive original content. Additionally, LUVE also signed multi-year content licensing deals with over 100 top creators, producers and MCNs to bolster its rich offerings.
LUVE’s four key “emotions”: Passion, Excitement, Fascination and Fun represent the inner core of Asian millennials who will be served the four major thematic genres. The advertiser-driven mobile video on demand (AVOD) platform is available in both Apple Store and Google Play Store worldwide.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 95 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 77 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 63 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Sky TV’s entertainment streaming service, Neon, introduces a revamped platform powered by Evergent 41 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020