BALI, INDONESIA – Leading digital media entertainment company WebTVAsia has launched LUVE, Asia’s premiere original video platform with the most influential Asian creators, in its newest market Taiwan. This is announced by its founder and Group CEO Fred Chong at the annual industry leaders’ convention, Asia Pacific Operator Summit (APOS) 2018.
LUVE (pronouced “Love”) originates from the combination of two words: “LOVE” + “YOU” or “U” in which the term “YOU” represents each of the three important stakeholders in the media entertainment ecosystem: Audiences, Brands and Advertisers. The platform believes next generation Asian audiences are better served with cutting-edge exclusive content from their favourite creators, which in turn increases engagement and interactivity with advertisers who demand such brand loyalty.
LUVE has also released a slate of exclusive original programming featuring the most popular and followed celebrities in Taiwan, namely Saint, TGOP, Gino & Neck, Wing Lo, Biung, SpeXial, Ming Jie, Wan Game, Xiao Yu, Louis Fanhuo, Joeman, Judy & Wind, Zhun, S White and Jane Huang. This all-star roster, with a total digital reach of 18 million in Taiwan (more than two thirds of its population), consists the highest performing and proven creators over the years within the WebTVAsia network.
The LUVE original studio focuses on eight most wanted genres: variety entertainment; fashion & beauty; music; community & social; scripted originals; lifestyle; sports; food and travel. It commissions creators and producers for highly acclaimed and commercially attractive original content. Additionally, LUVE also signed multi-year content licensing deals with over 100 top creators, producers and MCNs to bolster its rich offerings.
LUVE’s four key “emotions”: Passion, Excitement, Fascination and Fun represent the inner core of Asian millennials who will be served the four major thematic genres. The advertiser-driven mobile video on demand (AVOD) platform is available in both Apple Store and Google Play Store worldwide.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 54 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020